Special ball bearing
Special ball bearings differ from the standard portfolio in their dimensions, geometries and materials and are manufactured to costumer specifications in accordance with the respective application.
- Deviation from standard inner and/or outer ring dimensions, such as a wider inner ring than outer ring, or deviations in diameter.
- Integration of peripheral components into the outer ring possible, e.g. attachment of a toothing
- Integration of further components, for example an RFID chip
- Design of two-row and multi-row ball bearings to increase static/dyn. load carrying capacity
- Use of plastics with appropriate additives, for example to increase UV resistance
- Use of high-performance plastics, such as polyetheretherketone (PEEK) or polyimide (PI), for example for use in a higher temperature range
- Selection of the appropriate plastic and other ball bearing components, e. g. for use in a radiation area
Welcome to SMG
You would like detailed information about our product range or technical support.
Please feel free to contact us.
Schmeing GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 2865 909 300
Telefax: +49 2865 909 5300